THIS DESIGN IS PART OF OUR GOLD COMB™ COLLECTION A highly curated assortment of eclectic veils showcasing innovative artistry and our finest craftsmanship. This collection incorporates mixed-media wearable art with truly inspired design to elevate your wedding day style.
THE STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
This unique veil was part of a collection inspired by eye-catching gown details. Godets, such as the lace detail on Trinity, are typically sewn into a seam in the skirt of a dress allowing the hem to flare dramatically - providing volume and movement. Trinity, meaning “three,” was an apt name for the triangular, 3-sided insert we hand cut out of lace from Sophie Hallette- an iconic French house of tulle and lace established in 1887. From Marylin Monroe’s bustier in 1953 to Kate Middleton’s 2011 wedding gown, Sophie Hallette lace is renowned throughout the modern history of fashion! The elegant lace godet at the center back of this gorgeous veil makes for an entrance (and exit!) they won't soon forget.
- CLASSIC shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- This veil is about 108" at the widest point.
- Designed with a genuine Sophie Hallette lace godet that is 40" across at widest point and 50" in length. This veil has a cut edge and does not have a trim.
- Gold Comb™ Collection Designs come with a complimentary upgrade to a real gold-plated comb. A standard silver comb is also available. Both combs are metal, 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.