Delicately scalloped Alençon lace is stitched to the softly curving edge of this chapel length veil. The understated lace trimming travels all the way up to the comb for a look that is absolutely romantic.
- DROP shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with a 1" wide French lace trim.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and nickel-free.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.