This beauty features an inset hand-embroidered edge. This delicate detailing is comprised of thousands of meticulous stitches and tiny glass beads that create a light, airy, vine-like motif with ever so subtle shimmer.
- CLASSIC shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with a hand-embroidered border of glass beads inset 2" from the cut edge.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Denver, CO. Hand embroidered by our international team of artisans.