Sometimes called crinoline ribbon, horsehair trims are all over the wedding world now-- but believe it or not, Sara was the first accessory designer to sew horsehair on a veil! At the time this was so "out there" in bridal fashion that we named this veil after fun, beautiful, quirky (and a little bit "out there") Phoebe from Friends!
Meet Phoebe! This fun, beautiful, quirky design features a sheer horsehair ribbon invisibly stitched along the entire edge -beautifully defining the cascading cut. Wear the top layer forward for that classic blusher-reveal moment, or wear it back for extra float and flutter.
- CASCADE shape.
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with a 1" wide horsehair trim.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.