Chantilly and Alençon laces are hand-cut into beautiful floral trims and intricate appliqués then meticulously hand-placed to form a gently draping border with dramatic build-up along the bottom of this elegant lace veil.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with French lace appliqués that are hand cut, placed, and sewn, and a micro ribbon trim where there is no lace.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.