This lovely lace veil features Chantilly lace that is hand-cut and arranged into a gentle build-up just along the back bottom edge. Shimmering Swarovski® jewels perfectly accents the delicate lace detailing.
- DROP shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with a French lace trim that gradually builds up from 1/4" on the sides to 5" in the center. A scatter of Swarovski® jewels accent the lace. There is a cut edge where there is no lace.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and nickel-free.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.