Take their breath away in this exquisite French lace veil. A barely-there pencil trim transitions gracefully into a gently scalloped floral pattern that has been meticulously hand-cut and stitched to the edge of this picturesque veil.
- CLASSIC shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with a 4.5" French lace trim starting around the fingertips (about 40" down from the comb). A pencil trim has been added where there is no lace.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.