THIS DESIGN IS PART OF OUR GOLD COMB™ COLLECTION A highly curated assortment of eclectic veils showcasing innovative artistry and our finest craftsmanship. This collection incorporates mixed-media wearable art with truly inspired design to elevate your wedding day style.
THE STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
After years of the hassle of renting (and exhaustion of moving!) not-quite-right spaces, team SG marked a major achievement: we purchased our atelier, and this beauty was the first piece designed in our gorgeous new studio!
Jovie means “joy,” and this design embodies the happiness and elation we felt moving into our “forever home”- a vintage Denver building completely renovated and refitted to our very custom veil-making needs! The atelier marked a new beginning. It gave us a place of our own where we could feel inspired, rediscover our North star, and get back to where SG began- making one-of-a-kind, wearable art. This intricately hand-sewn veil of vine lace and silk flowers was what blossomed from that joy!
- CLASSIC shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with a contemporary lace applique vine and silk organza flower petals. This veil has a cut edge and does not have a trim.
- Gold Comb™ Collection Designs come with a complimentary upgrade to a real gold-plated comb. A standard silver comb is also available. Both combs are metal, 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for details and descriptions of the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.