This timeless, 2-layer silhouette was inspired by the Harriets of history. She is dignified, feminine, and time-honored - with her own special air of mystery!
Genuine French lace is hand-cut into a delicate, floral pattern before we sew it all along the edge of this lovely, folded mantilla. Style the top layer forward for that enigmatic blusher-reveal moment, or wear it back for additional float and flutter.
- FOLDED MANTILLA shape.
- Pro Tip: don't want a blusher? Try our Chelsea veil!
- For veils of 108" or shorter, this shape is cut in a perfect circle (width = length). For veils 109" and longer, the width will be 108".
- Designed with a 1.75" wide, double cut French lace trim around the entire edge.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and nickel-free.
- Click here for details and descriptions of the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.