This design features a border of genuine Alençon lace accented with appliqués of mixed Chantilly and Alenćon. The lace is hand cut, pinned, and sewn and then each appliqué is beaded with hundreds of hand placed pearls surrounded by our impossibly sparkly Crystal Stardust™.
Please note that due to the "glitter-like" nature of our Crystal Stardust™, you should expect some to come unattached. This should not be seen as a defect as it is a normal part of any glitter product.
- CLASSIC shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with French lace trim and appliqués that are hand cut, placed, and sewn. The lace appliqués are encrusted with round Swarovski® pearls and 100% Swarovski® Crystal Stardust™. There is a cut edge where there is no lace.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and nickel-free.
- Click here for details and descriptions of the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.