Our clean-cut, scallop-edged veil pairs perfectly with any gown- from simple sheath, to shimmering ballgown, to scallop-train stunner. With subtle fullness at the comb, this design is gorgeous in any length or fabric type.
- SCALLOP shape.
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with a cut edge and does not have a trim.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.