Alençon and Chantilly lace is lovingly hand-cut, placed, and sewn to create a floating pattern that starts near your arms and drifts throughout the bottom of this beautiful veil.
- CLASSIC shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- This veil is about 108" across at the widest point.
- Designed with French lace appliqués that are hand cut, placed, and sewn. Appliqués start around the elbow (about 30" down from the comb). This veil has a cut edge and does not have a trim.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and nickel-free.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.