A gorgeous soutache braid is stitched along the entire edge of this 2 layer design to beautifully define the cascading cut. Wear the top layer forward for that classic blusher-reveal moment, or wear it back for extra float and flutter.
- CASCADE shape.
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with a 1/8" wide soutache braid.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.