Truly a wearable work of art, each Constance veil requires hours to lovingly dip-dye inch by inch for a perfect ombré. Due to the hand-dyed nature of this veil, please expect slight variations in color and gradient. As is the beauty of any truly handmade item, no two veils will be exactly the same.
- CLASSIC shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with a cut edge and does not have a trim.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.