THIS DESIGN IS PART OF OUR GOLD COMB™ COLLECTION A highly curated assortment of eclectic veils showcasing innovative artistry and our finest craftsmanship. This collection incorporates mixed-media wearable art with truly inspired design to elevate your wedding day style.
THE STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
When we first decided to design an ombré veil, we never imagined perfecting the dye recipe would be so complex! One of our beloved Makers, Emily, spent countless hours mixing, measuring, timing, and testing until she landed on the precise formula for our custom colors. This process was such a labor of love that when it came time to name the design, Emily named her Constance- after her mother- as an homage to all mothers who deeply understand labors of love! Truly a wearable work of art, each Constance veil requires hours to lovingly dip-dye inch by inch for a perfect ombré.
Due to the hand-dyed nature of this veil, please expect slight variations in color and gradient. As is the beauty of any truly handmade item, no two veils will be exactly the same.
- CLASSIC shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with a cut edge and does not have a trim.
- Gold Comb™ Collection Designs come with a complimentary upgrade to a real gold-plated comb. A standard silver comb is also available. Both combs are metal, 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.