This veil features a floral lace trim that gracefully flows from an impossibly tiny pencil edge at the top. Genuine French lace is hand-cut into a delicate pattern before being sewn just over the tulle edge of this lovely lace veil.
- CLASSIC shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- For veils up to 75" in length, veil is about 72" across at widest point. Veils 76" and longer increase in width to about 108" across at widest point.
- Designed with a 1.75" wide, double cut French lace trim starting around the elbow (about 30" down from the comb). A pencil trim has been added where there is no lace.
- Silver metal comb is 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.