THIS DESIGN IS PART OF OUR GOLD COMB™ COLLECTION A highly curated assortment of eclectic veils showcasing innovative artistry and our finest craftsmanship. This collection incorporates mixed-media wearable art with truly inspired design to elevate your wedding day style.
THE STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
This exquisite piece is not only one of Sara’s earliest designs, but it was her first true couture. This veil was designed for a friend who was, and is, a professional photographer here in Denver. As a bride and artist (and also just a really cool and beautiful human!), she came with a distinct vision that Sara lovingly crafted into reality. Just like our Makers do today, Sara meticulously hand cut, pieced, and sewed hundreds of Alençon and Chantilly lace appliqués to compose the gorgeous graduated scatter throughout this breathtaking statement piece.
- CLASSIC shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- This veil is about 108" across at the widest point.
- Designed with French lace appliqués that are hand cut, placed, and sewn. This veil has a cut edge and does not have a trim.
- Gold Comb™ Collection Designs come with a complimentary upgrade to a real gold-plated comb. A standard silver comb is also available. Both combs are metal, 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.