THIS DESIGN IS PART OF OUR GOLD COMB™ COLLECTION A highly curated assortment of eclectic veils showcasing innovative artistry and our finest craftsmanship. This collection incorporates mixed-media wearable art with truly inspired design to elevate your wedding day style.
THE STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
This beautiful design is named for the adorable San Francisco Adelaide Hostel where Sara's very own love story began! Sara and her husband shared a friend group long before they got together. They had a “from afar” magnetism- gravitating toward each other but never unattached at the same time. This went on for years until finally they were simultaneously single! He was heading out of town to a concert and asked her to go with him! They vacationed at the Adelaide, and the rest is history! This fluttering veil of hand-pressed silk flower petals and Swarovski® crystals is named for every right-person-wrong-time love that finally gets to bloom.
- FLUTTER shape.
- Pro Tip: when adding a blusher, we will always make it in the matching Naked™ shape as the veil unless you have a special request!
- Veil width is always 2x the length. Maximum length available for this shape is 108".
- Designed with a scatter of silk petals accented by Swarovski® flat pearls and rhinestones. This veils has a cut edge and does not have a trim.
- Gold Comb™ Collection Designs come with a complimentary upgrade to a real gold-plated comb. A standard silver comb is also available. Both combs are metal, 4" wide, tarnish-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
- Click here for descriptions of the veil shape and the materials we use to make our products.
- Handmade in Colorado and fully customizable through an authorized Sara Gabriel retailer.